[mythtv-users] Want to test 27. Which distro is packaging 27 RC's?

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 19:57:40 UTC 2013

No one has responded to my new thread so I'll add a bit here...

It took me a while to figure out that I needed to pass
"--qmake=/usr/bin/qmake-qt5" to configure as apparently it does a lot of
magic in the background to get configure to look at the right includes and
such.

After that building works fine until it gets done with the libs and gives
an error, but I haven't been able to find the source of the error in the
log file... Maybe this is one of the dark corners dealing with qt5?

Richard