[mythtv-users] Can't re-record some old recordings

Thomas Börkel thomas at boerkel.de
Sat Sep 7 22:27:30 UTC 2013

HI!

In the list of upcoming episodes, I have several with status "P" that I
recorded at some time in the past. I don't have them on disk anymore.

Now, if I want to record them again, normally I do "Forget Old" from
MythWeb or mythfrontend and this usually worked fine.

But for some series, this does not work. It simply has no effect. I have
configured to record all episodes on any channel and to check subtitle
for reruns.

When I run mythbackend with "-v schedule", I see for example this after
"Forget Old":

2013-09-08 00:02:20.434571 I  Reschedule requested for CHECK 2 3618 0
ForgetHistory | The Company | 1 | Angesichts konstanter Misserfolge wird
Jack (Chris O'Donnell) klar, dass die CIA immer mehr von KGB-Agenten
unterwandert ist. Zusammen mit Angleton (Michael Keaton) und Torriti
(Alfred Molina) versucht er, den Doppelagenten zu finden. Fortan
steigert sich Angleton immer mehr in die Suche herein und macht auch vor
Unschuldigen nicht Halt. - Aufwendiger Dreiteiler von den Machern von
"Gladiator" und "Spy Game". Nach dem Bestseller von Robert Littell. |

Then, in the scheduler output ("Add history..."), I don't get any line
for that schedule.

--printsched says:

2013-09-08 00:22:54.249762 I  The Company - 1                     340
Atlanti 08 21:50-23:45  2 0 0  A P 0

Also, for these schedules, "Forget Old" takes very long in MythWeb. It's
fast in mythfrontend though.

Any hints how to fix that would be greatly appreciated.

Running 0.26-fixes from 20130729.

Thanks!

Regards,
Thomas