[mythtv-users] android sticks

Tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Sat Sep 7 01:15:05 UTC 2013

I've done a quick run up of xbmc on both a nexus 7 and 10 much to my
disappointment the 7 worked better than the ten ie the 7 was acceptable
quality but the ten wasn't. I put this down to the Nvidia kit on the 7
being more sorted while the tens graphics hardware is supposed to be of
relatively comparable capability my impression was the software side is not
as advanced yet on the ten although the tens hardware should be upto it. I
may be overly optimistic that Ubuntu on the ten will have a better
implementation of the graphics driver, yet Google may improve their drivers
with subsequent android updates.