[mythtv-users] Want to test 27. Which distro is packaging 27 RC's?

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 20:40:10 UTC 2013

On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 3:31 PM, Mark Hutchinson <markhsa at gmail.com> wrote:

> Will this be OK for fed19 as well?

Yeah, you can ignore the fc18 in this case, it's just because I'm running
F18 so that's what rpmbuild added as the dist tag. Of course on the
repository side it's entirely possible there's significant differences
(different version, patches, spec tweaks, etc), although I pretty much keep
all mine in sync unless there's a good reason not to.

Here's the F19 64bit packages (I could have named it better)...

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/34775202/mythtv-0.27-RC1.tar.xz

It's still uploading to dropbox (126MB) so give it a few minutes.

Richard