[mythtv-users] Carbon Footprint

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 19:07:17 UTC 2013

On 09/06/2013 01:51 PM, Daryl McDonald wrote:
> It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, I set a test recording up this
> morning, watched the box turn itself on, went out and tackled some chores,
> came back and found the box off again, with a successful recording in my
> media center.
>
> I did amend the three lines for the four in my setwakeup.sh prior to the
> test.

Good to hear. No fair keeping us in suspense, please pastebin your final
setwakeup.sh and /var/log/mythtv/setwakeup.log.

--
Bill

I'd seriously consider getting a copy of the find-orphans.py script and running
it. Roughly 12,000 of the 16,000 lines in you log file are caused by the backend
trying to delete some files that don't exist. That will go on forever 'til you
fix it.

     http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Find_orphans.py

But that's a topic for another thread.