[mythtv-users] livetv choppy DVB-S1/2 (player waited x ms for video buffers)

Stefan Pappalardo sjuk at gmx.de
Tue Sep 3 20:27:52 UTC 2013

Thanks, but there is no obvious difference between your log and my log.
There are also lines with "player waited x ms for video buffers" in your
log.
I think that it is not the real indicator for the stuttering.
I have to go deeper in this when I have some time...

Please let me know if there is someone with a similar machine out there.

capture card: mystique satix-s2 dual    (driver: ngene)
video card: radeon HD 4200                 (driver: radeon)

Thank you

Stefan Pappalardo