[mythtv-users] mythepisode

William Jacoby bonelifer at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 03:58:11 UTC 2013

On 10/23/2013 4:51 PM, Chad Oppliger wrote:
> Just wanted to take a poll to see if anyone is still using
> mythepisode.  It's been a while since I've made any updates and was
> thinking about getting active on it again.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Chad

Installed from SVN on mythbuntu 12.04.3 with mythtv .27.  Works nicely.
Is there an option I've overlooked in the pdf to exclude certain
recordings. Right now I've got several movies it's listing as tvshows
that have the same name, like "The Bourne Identity" shows up as the TV
show of the same name from 1988 that has only 2 episodes. Set to thetvdb.