[mythtv-users] Myth .27 no longer has pre-tune channel setting.

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 19:08:37 UTC 2013

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 6:40 PM, Michael T. Dean
<mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
> Yeah, you should get a much clearer picture from either S-Video (preferred)
> or Composite (if S-Video isn't available).

Since the OP has a comcast email address, this is likely a
Comcast DTA, and while the broadcom chip used in them
does have a composite signal available, it is not wired to
any external connector.  Only RF NTSC is available.

In general, for Comcast customers, I recommend an OCUR
(CableCard) tuner for ease of usage and higher quality.

Gary