[mythtv-users] RPMFusion 0.27 availability

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 17:22:01 UTC 2013

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 11:44 AM, Dave Ulrick <d-ulrick at comcast.net> wrote:

> Thanks, that's very helpful. I've gone ahead and added 'exclude=myth*' to
> /etc/yum.conf. I understand that this will prevent a 'yum update' from
> pulling in any myth* packages, but I think it will also prevent 'yum list
> updates' from showing available myth* updates. It would be great if someone
> could post to this list when the 0.27 RPMs are pushed out so people like me
> will know when we can expect them.

It's really a good idea to be subscribed to the RPM Fusion mailing list if
you're using the repository. I usually post here as well but really RPM
Fusion is the right place for discussions like this and announcements.

Package announcements unfortunately only get posted to the developer list...

Richard