[mythtv-users] Re-connecting with "lost" artwork (videos)

Bob Sully rcs at malibyte.net
Tue Oct 22 04:41:05 UTC 2013

Hi all -

Updated not too long ago from 0.25 to 0.26 (-fixes) on Ubuntu 12.04.

It went relatively smoothly, but no longer displays any artwork for my
videos.  The metadata is still displayed.

The files are still all out there, in /video/coverart, /video/fanart,
/video/banners, etc.  The directories appear to be set up correctly in
mythtv-setup.

Hitting "w" on each video does not bring the artwork back...and I'd hate
to have to do this for each one anyway...I have hundreds of them.

How do I get Myth to display the artwork properly again?

Thanks!