[mythtv-users] MobileMyth v.6 Released

Jon Heizer jheizer at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 13:46:37 UTC 2013

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 8:33 AM, Eric Sharkey <eric at lisaneric.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 11:11 PM, Jon Heizer <jheizer at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hey all,
> >
> > It has been a while since any updates have been posted.  There are only 2
> > real points of interest on this release:
> > - Support for the upcoming MythTV .27 release
> > - No Transcode option to watch the files directly in their recorded
> format.
> >
> > [] More info can be
> > found here: http://mobilemyth.net
>
> Has anyone on this list been able to get this to work?
>
> Whenever I try to use it, I just get a page with "A runtime error has
> occurred" in the browser and this in /var/log/apache2/error.log:
>
> log4net:ERROR XmlHierarchyConfigurator: Cannot find Property
> [maximumFileSize] to set object on [log4net.Appender.FileAppender]
>
> Full error log at:
>
> http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=FMzwqs9N
>
> Eric

Hmm, haven't seen that error before.  A bit of searching led me to this
change.  If you could try it.

Open mobilemyth's folder and edit web.conf

line 10 change
 <appender name="LogFileAppender" type="log4net.Appender.FileAppender">
 <appender name="LogFileAppender"

Not sure why I have not seen the error before but I guess the default
logger does having a max file size set.

Jon