[mythtv-users] file to flash

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Fri Oct 18 20:36:49 UTC 2013

On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 3:38 PM, ktmom Laughlin <laughlin_jb at hotmail.com> wrote:

>> Thanks Mark, I had missed that, but after checking it today and truing
>> again I am still not presented with an option to execute UserJob#4.
>> Any other ideas?
>>
>> Daryl
>
> Did you enable the job in the backend settings (myth-setup) in "1. General
> -> page 8"?

I assume where he said "after checking [the  checkbox that needs to be
enabled to allow the jobs to be run] today", he meant checking as
"enabling", not checking as "looking at".

Does mythtv check that the script has executable permissions before
presenting the option?  Did you remember to chmod a+x the script after
installing it?

Eric