[mythtv-users] Can't simultaneously record two programs with 3 (or 4) available tuners

Jeremy Jones jeremy.dwain.jones at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 02:44:13 UTC 2013

On Oct 14, 2013 8:32 PM, "Leif Pihl" <leif at pihl.us> wrote:

\snip/

> _IF_ any of you can advise me as to how I can copy text in the command
line, and then past it into the web browser (i.e.: Google mail!),
> _THEN_ I may be able to provide more and better details.

This varies by shell and distro, but for mythbuntu I think you will be able
to use ctrl-shift-c to copy from the terminal and then just ctrl-v in the
web browser to paste.

Alternatively you could use ssh from one of your Mac's to run the requested
commands on the mythbox. Then you can copy and paste with the computer you
have email setup on.

Jeremy