[mythtv-users] mythcommflag adding lots of type 33 marks

Jim Stichnoth stichnot at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 14:15:22 UTC 2013

On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 6:42 AM, <mythtv at phipps-hutton.freeserve.co.uk>wrote:

> On 0.27 fixes and I rebuilt the filemarkup tables for all my videos. There
> are a lot of type 33 marks in there now. I thought there should only be one
> per video. I have 1916349 type 33 marks and only 380 videos. I also have
> 1536055 type 33 marks in recordedseek and only 417 recorded TV programmes.
> I used mythcommflag --rebuild.
>
> This is correct behavior, see
http://code.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/49dbed5be0729b04a5f0fd0426a32fceb2dd7935/mythtv
for
details.

The seektable now contains duration information in addition to file
position information.  This makes it possible to provide much more precise
position and duration information especially e.g. when the recording
contains sections with different frame rates.

Jim