[mythtv-users] How do I get full frame rate?

Kirk Bocek t004 at kbocek.com
Sun Oct 13 03:55:31 UTC 2013

On 10/12/2013 8:17 PM, Stephen Worthington wrote:
> A GTX 760 should be easily capable of doing what you want, even with
> 2560x1600.

I'm coming into the middle of this thread but a $250 video card for
Myth? I've been running a $50 GTX 430 for over a year now on my crummy
little Core 2 Duo 6320 front end and it's been just fine at full 1080p
on our big 60" plasma over DVI. Movies on mplayer look great too.

Now as Stephen says, the key is VDPAU. If you don't get that working the
children will cry, the wife will leave you and all is lost.