[mythtv-users] MythTV Android Frontend Beta Testers Wanted!

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 06:25:57 UTC 2013

On 10/11/2013 01:07 AM, Martin Moores wrote:
> Is there a plan to stop the home and away profiles getting wiped after
> every update, which is what has been happening so far?

Hi;

I know there's nothing on the issues list now, but you're right, if
the format of a table changes, it's removed 1st.

That's easy to fix if avahi is on and you can just scan the network.
If you choose not to use it, note that for manual configuration, you
only need to paste the IPv4 address, not the leading http:// or
trailing port, unless you use something other than 6544.

--
Bill