[mythtv-users] Mythtv frontend on PPC

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 11:05:34 UTC 2013

On 10 October 2013 21:31, OM Ugarcina <mo.ucina at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello JYA,
>
> Got the xcode in 3.14, downloaded the perl scripts and trying it out now .
> The git version is now 1.8.4 , but i downloaded the older 1.7.3.4 and put
> that in src manually. However my build is failing with this error :

did you follow the steps defined in
https://github.com/MythTV/packaging/tree/master/OSX/build ?

in particular setting the xcode env with:

xcode-select -switch /Developer

and did you install the command line tools first ?

one thing that would make compilation much easier, is adding
-nosysroot to the command line (make sure you retrieve the
osx-packager-qtsdk.pl and the whole folder from the git master branch