[mythtv-users] 0.27 and AirPlay

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 07:48:48 UTC 2013

Ok.

I think I've found a way around it...

It's got to do with the version of AirPlay that were being broadcast
by Bonjour, I tried hundreds of combinations, and it seems to be very
reliable now. My 5S always shows up mythfrontend for airplay.

For the photos showing as a big O.
I've noticed from time to time that the iPhone rather than sending the
actual image, sends an ID of a previous photos sent and request it to
load from the cache.

Problem, is that myth doesn't handle that one at all. According to
various docs the airplay device is supposed to return an error when an
image isn't in the cache any longer.

That said, since I've changed the airplay reported version, I haven't
received any of those cache request so I haven't been able to
implement and test them...

I've also improved the mythcenter-wide theme to properly display the
photos sent via photo sharing.

Give it a try, let me know how this go