[mythtv-users] 0.27 and AirPlay

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 14:49:43 UTC 2013

On 9 October 2013 23:22, Craig Treleaven <ctreleaven at cogeco.ca> wrote:

> Also, tested with our old iPad 1 (iOS 5.1.1!).  Again, a YouTube video
> streamed to the above frontend with no problems.  Tried Photos but it again
> displayed the slash-O--I think this may just be because it is an old version
> of iOS.  When one of the kids get home with another device, I'll check
> again.

on your mac:

run this tool.
http://www.tildesoft.com/files/BonjourBrowser.dmg

and please report what the _airplay._tcp. reports (including all IP
addresses advertised, for each service)

There should be under local -> _airplay._tcp.
a MythTV on blah service
followed with a list of IP addresses, then deviceid, features, model etc...