[mythtv-users] need help getting mythvidexport working

Chris Gaskell chrisgaskell_uk at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 8 11:51:55 UTC 2013

yep - it works here too from command line.

I've also been trying to see why my lossless transcodes are failing and
have just seen some comments that in 0.26, once transcoded, it can be
problematic to do anything other than play them in MythTV. The Senna
file is the only one that I have managed to do a successful lossless
(remove commercials) mythtranscode .  Could that be why mythvid export
fails with this file or do you see something else going wrong?  I can't
figure out why tmdb3.py didn't deliver any info when run from the front
end, but I'm not too bothered if only I could get mythvidexport to run
reliably.

Thanks again for the help.

Chris