[mythtv-users] [Spam] - SpamAssassin=8.40 Re: Zotac ZBOX ID13U Intel GMA 3150 getting blue screen on playback

Nathan nathan at sno.com
Mon Oct 7 21:23:24 UTC 2013

I do understand your concerns, but I'd at least want to try to get this to work as a basic front end.

There is obviously some issue with playback on this machine and I suspect it is the Intel video.

I would think this machine would work decently as a frontend.  I've seen many other posts using the dual core atom.  It definitely seems possible.

Thanks,

Nathan