[mythtv-users] Zotac ZBOX ID13U Intel GMA 3150 getting blue screen on playback

Nathan nathan at sno.com
Mon Oct 7 19:46:39 UTC 2013

Hello,

I have searched the lists and haven't found anything specific to the Intel 3150 getting the blue screen on playback so I am posting this message for help.

I am using a ZOTAC ZBOX ID13U as a frontend
Specs:
1.8 Dual Core Atom
Intel GMA 3150 Graphics
Myth 0.25
Ubuntu 12.04

Playback gives blue screen with audio when used over HDMI or VGA.

I have seen other posts relating to the blue screen, but nothing related specifically to the Intel GMA 3150.  I suspect it's a driver issue.

Any help in resolving this would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Nathan