[mythtv-users] Backend no-longer shuts down after yesterdays update...

Douglas Peale Douglas_Peale at comcast.net
Sat Oct 5 02:32:18 UTC 2013

I updated yesterday, 0.27 was updated again yesterday, I noticed that last night my backend did not shut down, and again today
it did not shut down while I was at work.

I checked my logs, and found that the script that I have it run to check to see if it is OK to shut down is no-longer being run,
and in fact last ran before I updated.

I checked the backend setup, and the setup appears correct.

Did a new option show up that I need to enable?