[mythtv-users] empty date columns in mythweb? "record date" and "air date"

fordy ydrof fordy at ydrof.com
Wed Oct 2 23:47:04 UTC 2013

i first thought it had to do with my DB upgrade, so i copied/saved the
mythconverg db away from mysql and set mythtv up from scratch with a
completely new mythconverg db -- and after that I had the same experience
in mythweb with the same two empty columns  (0.26 on both counts -- side
note, when will fedora/yum repos have 0.27?)

what causes these columns to be empty? (and what can be done about it).
mythtv does record shows at the right time, but mythweb is definitely more
helpful when it can sort correctly

thanks in advance