[mythtv-users] 0.27: differences between two builds

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Wed Oct 2 18:49:32 UTC 2013

On 02/10/13 18:36, Tom Lichti wrote:

> It could also be the renderer, the difference between OpenGL and QT
> Painter is pretty big, from what I've seen.
>
> Tom

I've tried swapping on both boxes in Frontend Setup > Appearance.  Both
boxes remain apparently unchanged and currently 'Auto' is selected.
Both have 'Default' menu themes and the theme chooser shows
MythCenter-wide on both.

As I said earlier, the layout of the Watch Recordings screens is quite
different.

The laptop GPU is an Intel 945GM, Slim playback profile; the F18 box has
the nVidia 304.88 driver, Normal profile.

John