[mythtv-users] Wrong message on mythbuntu page

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 10:09:42 UTC 2013

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 11:36 PM, Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com>wrote:

> On 24 September 2013 03:11, Peter Bennett <cats22 at comcast.net> wrote:
> > On the following page
> >

> > https://sites.google.com/a/mythbuntu.org/website/home/news/12043released
> >

> > It announces mythbuntu 12.04.3 released September 6 2013, but is states
> > under "Highlights" MythTV 0.25. I think that is a couple of versions out
> of
> > date.
> this is for 12.04
>
> when it came out it was 0.25 that was the current version

And ubuntu repos stick with the same version of software until the next
ubuntu release, only fixes and security upgrades seem to change,

But mythbuntu repos allows you to upgrade to 0.27, see their website for
more precise info on what is available. I am currently running 12.04
mythbuntu  with 0.27 mythtv. The mythbuntu repo is capable of being added
to any flavour of ubuntu, including variations like mint.