[mythtv-users] MythTV 0.27 is out

Stefan G. Weichinger lists at xunil.at
Wed Oct 2 09:03:03 UTC 2013

Am 02.10.2013 03:09, schrieb Dave Badia:

> I have 3 diskless machines using NFS/PXE boot on gentoo.  I pretty much
> followed the directions here:
> https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Diskless_nodes.  The directions are long
> but are very thorough.  My master backend is the
> NFS host which has BTRFS as it's main filesystem.  Using BTRFS snapshots
> makes it very easy to backup the diskless nodes which are just directories
> on the MBE.

nice idea, yes.

Would you share your FE-image maybe? I am looking for something I can
simply untar and boot quickly as I am quite busy these days and can't
really find the time and the brains to build up my own gentoo-PXE-image
... and I would love to upgrade to 0.27 asap (but that wouldn't be much
fun without a frontend).

Thanks, Stefan