[mythtv-users] Weekly recording

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Wed Oct 2 00:54:39 UTC 2013

>> As detailed above - I get 3 copies then since I can't rely on subtitle
>> here in NZ
>>

> So are you saying the "find and record one weekly" option is gone in 0.27?
> Maybe there's some custom SQL magic that lets you re-create this, but I
> don't even know where to start on that. But if your duplicate matching
> doesn't work, then how are you avoiding getting multiple copies now?
>
> Karl

I didn't get the duplicates in 0.26 because once I'd recorded a show then
it wouldn't schedule another for a week. If there was a conflict then it
would be a week plus a few hours, offset until it found a free slot on the
tuner on the STB to pick up a repeat.

If I specify a time slot filter then that's it - outside the slot and no
recording!

--
Robin Gilks