[mythtv-users] Mythdora holdout

Scott Bickford bic1ster at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 00:14:42 UTC 2013

I am still using Mythdora 12.23 (now on .26).

All of a sudden my root partition, which was formatted to 9.9 gigs, ran out
of disk space last night, even though I don't have any videos etc.. on it.
  Yet, I found 2.5 gig of live videos to delete.  Somehow within a  few
minutes, 2.5 gig was gone and I was out of space.

I resorted to deleting some yum cache and  language files to squeeze more,
but now I am at 100 meg free.

Is there anything else I can do?  I have two other 900 gig partitions and
was thinking of resizing root with LVM.  Is that doable?