[mythtv-users] FW load problem after replacing Hauppauge cards

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Tue Nov 26 18:43:40 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Gary Buhrmaster" <gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com>

> On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 6:25 PM, Jay Ashworth <jra at baylink.com> wrote:
> > The -500 will load both tuner's firmware only if the -150 is not
> > plugged into the bus.
>
> My WAG:
>
> Sometimes this issue is shared interrupts with other
> devices (integrated) on the motherboard. Some BIOSs
> let to change interrupt assignments per slot and/or
> disable onboard devices.

Well, I dropped back 10 and punted; I have both -500s in there now.

All 4 encoders loaded firmware, but Frontend Status *still* says tuner
4 has an error; it is not initted in the BE log; there's *no comment
about it at all* in the BE log.

If I can have 3 working tuners, I'm done for the day.

Anyone know if the ATI Theatre 650 Pro dual PCIe is supported
by Myth/ivtv?  :-)

Cheers,
-- jra

--