[mythtv-users] Time Warner Junking STB's

Mike Carron jmcarron at starstream.net
Mon Nov 25 17:43:05 UTC 2013

From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Dean Collins
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2013 1:58 AM
To: Discussion about MythTV
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Time Warner Junking STB's

Mike, care to take 5 mins to explain how you do it? What kind of switch btw?
What software?

Appreciate its OT but I think more than a few people might be interested if
you can document a 10 step overview etc.

Cheers,

Dean

*********

Oops! I guess I "cleaned" the last post up too much, I'm the one asking
about the sniffer, not the one using a sniffer. That I believe is Stephen
Villano. I would love to comply if I knew what I was talking about though.

mike