[mythtv-users] Archive to DVD - time format error

Zig jzigpublic at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 13:47:24 UTC 2013

On 11/17/2013 5:29 AM, Paul Harrison wrote:
> On 17/11/13 10:17, John Pilkington wrote:
>>
>> However, I have a confession to make.  My instructions for patching
>> mythburn.py were incomplete; they didn't follow RW's patch. Try that.
>>
>> http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/11758#comment:2
>>

> I've committed the patch to both master and fixes to make it easier to
> test.
>
> Please report back if it fixed the problem for you.
I don't understand exactly, the commit system.  Is it possible to
briefly explain to a novice how to figure out when this commit will show
up in my particular distribution?
  I'm currently running v0.27-89-g4ca9300  Branch: fixes/0.27.  I have
looked at the ticket and see the extremely long commit number as well at
the changeset number, but I don't know how to follow those numbers down
to what release they first show up in.

If this is beyond the scope of explaining to a novice, I understand.
Thanks,
Ziggy