[mythtv-users] I've had a really bad moment here

fordy ydrof fordy at ydrof.com
Thu Nov 14 06:13:26 UTC 2013

I've had issues doing a linux (fedora) install from what i think were bad
burns to dvd.  it would boot to the live system, and start the install, but
wouldn't result in a successful install..  trying again (a couple times)
with a newly burned dvd helped for me
YMMV

good luck / hang in there

(and i'd second the suggestion to try ubuntu specific email or forums)