[mythtv-users] Does anyone have a Lost+found reclaim script...

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Thu Nov 14 01:59:57 UTC 2013

already written?  After cleaning up the "motherboard zorch" fiasco of the
last 3 months, I now have almost 2TB of files in lost+found that will need
to be renamed.

Between the length of the file and the creation time, I'm sure there's a
way to write a script that will look in the DB and figure out what to call
the file, and adjust the filename and the DB pathname to match one another,
and I'm even almost sure I can write it.

But if someone else has already written it, I'd be happy to use yours.  :-)

Cheers,
-- jra