Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 15:47:30 UTC 2013

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 3:13 PM, Tyler T <tylernt at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sounds like Sonic.net is full of good local people -- people without a clue.
>
>>> you'll be pleasantly impressed and surprised.
>
> I know I'm surprised and impressed, but probably not the way they want me to be.

I've had exchanges with Dane (back when his company was
much smaller), and he and his company has always been
much above average in the quality of service, and has
always maintained high standards in Internet etiquette,
including UCE/SPAM control.  I doubt this is actually
Sonic's doing, but the email is certainly generating bad
"press" for Sonic claiming it is generated by Sonic (rather
than the user).

I would hope that Sonic can identify and assist their user
in correcting the behavior of someone claiming to be a
subscriber.

Gary