[mythtv-users] hdpvr 2 (1512) linux/mythtv support.

Karl Dietz dekarl at spaetfruehstuecken.org
Sat Nov 2 09:32:16 UTC 2013

On 02.11.2013 03:37, Eric Sharkey wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 10:23 PM, Stephen P. Villano
> <stephen.p.villano at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> Not here. I'm using Gmail, read through Thunderbird. Oz Dror's mails
>> came in separate threads.
>
> The job of determining what is and isn't a thread is up to the
> individual client doing the reading, not the server hosting the email.
> There aren't hard and fast rules for how to do this.

Please see RFC 822 on reference ids, message ids, references and
in-reply-to have been standard since at least 1982!

MESSAGE-ID / RESENT-MESSAGE-ID
This field contains a unique identifier  (the  local-part
address  unit)  which  refers to THIS version of THIS message.

IN-REPLY-TO
The contents of this field identify  previous  correspon-
dence  which this message answers.