[mythtv-users] chaos

Phil Wild phil at holobyte.com.au
Tue May 28 16:56:14 UTC 2013

On 28 May 2013 23:13, James Linder <jam at tigger.ws> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'd really appreciate it if anyone can help me:
>
> SBS in Perth changed frequency
> I scanned the channels (and got wrong channel numbers so)
> I reset all channels, then rescanned
>
> The channel numbers changed and all my schedules were wrong eg
> Ten News at 5 recorded ABC kiddi channel

I am also in Perth and went through this process on the weekend.

I did not have a problem though. I went into the backend and deleted all
the channels, I then performed the rescan. After completing this, I then
ran the shepherd reconfigure command to grab the additional channels that I
didn't have. All worked well.

Perhaps try again, making sure you delete all channels first.

Cheers