[mythtv-users] 0.26 Airplay not working from iOS devices only

Anthony Giggins seven at seven.dorksville.net
Fri May 24 22:38:12 UTC 2013

On 24 May 2013 23:50, Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Friday, 24 May 2013, Anthony Giggins wrote:
>

>> the log is not truncated
>>

>> from the log fixes/0.26 [v0.26.0-163-g27fa52d
>>
>> running on mythbuntu 12.04
>>
>> yes both the iphones & ipad is on the 172.16.107.XX subnet
>>
>> I just dont get the airplay option but as I said audio & video works fine
>> via Itunes from a windows 7 PC
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Anthony
>>

> I can guarantee you that it isn't complete.
> All the part about AirPlay video init is missing.
>
> That log doesn't even contain the starting, nor the lines indicating that
> the frontend has started
>
> If its not truncated, then it's useless anyway.
>
> Is it a backend/frontend combo?
> iTunes on PC or mac typically uses ipv6 while the iPhone uses ipv4.
>
> You would need to start mythfrontend with -v audio,playback --loglevel
> debug
>

> Ok I'll get you a new log, as that log had no debugging enabled

Ipv6 is disabled on both the windows PC & my combind frontend/backend

I also tested XBMC on the windows PC and Itunes can see it but again not
the iphones/ipad,
perhaps there is something wrong on my network however nothing changed from
when it was working and when it stopped :(

Cheers and thank you for the help JYA

Anthony