[mythtv-users] Jump Point [playbackrecordings]

Blammo blammo.doh at gmail.com
Wed May 22 18:02:16 UTC 2013

ok, I'm stumped.

I'm trying to help a friend set up his new Myth system, and he wants to be
able to press a single key on his remote, and go DIRECTLY to the "Watch
Recordings" section.

I know this is possible, since "jump playbackrecordings" works within the
MythFrontend Network Control interface. But I've spent a good hour digging
through all the "Edit Keys" settings, and none of the jump-points I see
defined under "Contexts:JumpPoints:Actions" take you there.

What am I missing? How does one get there in a single keypress?