[mythtv-users] mythconverg.recordmatch doesn't exist
Jason Bilbrey
jason at bilbrey.me
Mon May 20 18:59:00 UTC 2013
Anyone know what the recordmatch table does anyway? I was looking at it
and it doesn't seem very obvious. Mine is exactly 1000 records long and
seems to have a lot of repetitive data but no clear indication of what it's
for. Googling didn't yield any results either.
Jason
On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 1:05 PM, Jason Bilbrey <jason at bilbrey.me> wrote:
> Thanks David. I restored just the recordmatch table from a backup and
> then the scheduler started working again and shows began recording based on
> my recording rules again.
>
> Not sure how it got corrupted in the first place but that definitely fixed
> it.
>
> Jason
>
>
>
> On Sun, May 19, 2013 at 10:24 AM, David Engel <david at istwok.net> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, May 18, 2013 at 10:36:38AM -0500, Jason Bilbrey wrote:
>> > My scheduler suddenly stopped working. I've run a optimize_mythdb.pland
>> > it ran fine. When I run mythbackend --testsched I get the following
>> error:
>> >
>> > Error preparing query: CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE recordmatch SELECT * FROM
>> > recordmatch WHERE recordid IS NULL ;
>> > Driver error was [2/1146]:
>> > QMYSQL3: Unable to prepare statement
>> > Database error was:
>> > Table 'mythconverg.recordmatch' doesn't exist
>> >
>> > I looked in the database and the table called recordmatch doesn't exist
>> > (which I think is good because it's just a temp table that gets created
>> at
>> > the time of the query?) but for whatever reason the scheduler is hung.
>> >
>> > I also have plenty of free disk space so I'm not sure where to look /
>> what
>> > to do next. Any suggestions?
>>
>> You are misteaken about recordmatch. While --testsched uses a
>> temporary version, the mastetbackend needs a real, permanent one in
>> the database. You have apparently lost yours and who knows what else
>> in your database. You will need to restore the database from your
>> most recent backup.
>>
>> David
>> --
>> David Engel
>> david at istwok.net
>> _______________________________________________
>> mythtv-users mailing list
>> mythtv-users at mythtv.org
>> http://www.mythtv.org/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users
>>
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/attachments/20130520/357e3547/attachment.html>
More information about the mythtv-users
mailing list