[mythtv-users] Ceton infiniTV 6 tuner devices announced (PCIe and Ethernet)
Joseph DeGraw
coffee412 at comcast.net
Mon May 13 19:33:59 UTC 2013
On 05/13/2013 02:34 PM, Gary Buhrmaster wrote:
> Of possible interest to the community, Ceton has (finally) announced
> their 6 tuner devices, both a PCIe one, and an ethernet attached
> device. $299 each
>
> http://cetoncorp.com/products/infinitv/
>
> Compatibility with MythTV is unknown to me; I own zero Ceton
> devices.
>
> As with all press releases, caveat emptor.
>
> Gary
> _______________________________________________
> mythtv-users mailing list
> mythtv-users at mythtv.org
> http://www.mythtv.org/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users
>
If anyone is interested, I amrunning a ceton Infinitv4 card with
mythbuntu 12.04 and mythtv .26 and everything runs fine. Infact too
fine- My girlfriend hogs the mythtv box now and we fight over the remote :)
I did overbuild my new system for this card because I am going to be
doing more than mythtv on the box. But its a AMD 6 core basically with 4
gigs ram, Nvidia 650 video card, Comcast tv. Anywho, I really enjoy the
card and did a small write up on it on my blog siteif you are interested.
Wow. A six tuner. I was always told that the M-cable cards supported
only 4 tuners. Glad to hear they do 6. :)
http://www.renuecomputers.com/renueblog/?p=132
take care,
coffee
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/attachments/20130513/e0c740bb/attachment.html>
More information about the mythtv-users
mailing list