[mythtv-users] New MythArchive problem

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Thu May 2 13:30:09 UTC 2013

I've mentioned several times over the past few days that I've been
having problems with MythArchive.  They don't seem to be repeatable and
AFAIR the failure has always been immediately after exit from
mytharchivehelper.  I suspect that its exit status is unreliable.  I
haven't yet tried looking at the code.

I'm using the 0.26-fixes build created last Saturday for rpmfusion.  The
problem wasn't evident in builds from a month or so ago.

MythTV Version : 0.26.0-8.fc17 (v0.26.0-149-g5f45c0b)

John P