[mythtv-users] Watching one channel, MythTV asks CAM to decrypt 2 channels

Thomas Börkel thomas at boerkel.de
Wed May 1 17:39:20 UTC 2013

HI!

When I watch one encrypted channel, MythTV always asks the CAM to
decrypt two channels (another one on the same multiplex).

This happens only for one specific SAT provider in Germany.

I have configured MythTV to only record one show per card (no multirec)
and I have disabled EIT scan on that video source. I even tried
uncommenting the passive EIT scanner code with the same result.

So, why does MythTV ask the CAM to decrypt two channels, when I am
watching only one?

Thanks!

Regards,
Thomas