[mythtv-users] No longer tuning channels with Ceton card

Michael A Weber mweberjunk01 at gmail.com
Wed May 1 02:22:43 UTC 2013

All--

i recently re-installed my FusionHDTV card in the attempt to eventually cut the cable and go only over-the-air, and since that time I have had nothing but failed recordings via my Ceton card.  However, LiveTV via my Ceton card still worked.

So today, I figured I needed to delete the capture cards and input connections and start over.  So, I deleted all capture cards, deleted all input connections, re-configured the capture cards, and re-configured only the RCN-Digital lineup for the Ceton… then setup the connections to the four tuners on the Ceton card.  Then I ran mythfilldatabase --dd-grab-all.  After this point, I now can watch or record nothing.

I keep getting errors in LiveTV about a partial lock, and in the log I'm getting an error about Program #0 not found in PAT, which is what I was getting with recordings when I could previously watch LiveTV but record nothing:

CetonSH(192.168.75.22-0.0): TuneProgram(0) - Requested program not in the program list
Desired program #0 not found in PAT.
			Cannot create single program PAT.
ProcessPAT: Program not found in PAT. Rescan your transports.
DTVSM(192.168.75.22-0.0): Program #0 not found in PAT!
Program Association Section
 PSIP tableID(0x0) length(17) extension(0x0)
      version(15) current(1) section(0) last_section(0)
      tsid(0) programCount(2)
  program number    10 has PID 0x0032
  program number    11 has PID 0x0033

I also tried clearing the Channel Map and re-downloading in my Ceton card, but that didn't help either.

I tried to look through some code for how the Ceton card grabs its information, but I couldn't find all the included classes.

Any ideas what is going wrong?

Mike