[mythtv-users] MythWeb Disk Space Reported Incorrectly

Mark Gardner Mark at thegardners.me.uk
Sat Mar 30 08:36:23 UTC 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Karl Dietz
Sent: 30 March 2013 06:06
To: mythtv-users at mythtv.org
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] MythWeb Disk Space Reported Incorrectly

On 29.03.2013 23:11, Mark Gardner wrote:
> I have configured MythTV to record to a 2TB software RAID5
> (/media/raid5/recordings), but Backup Status reports:
> oDirectories: MGM10P:/media/raid5/recordings,
> MGM10P:/var/lib/mythtv/livetv, MGM10P:/var/lib/mythtv/streaming

Is /media/raid5/recordings really the mount point? Then it is
a) a directory on a 250GB file system
b) the root of 2TB file system

You should put MythTB storage in a directory other then the mount point
to avoid filling your root disk in cases where the mount fails.

Regards,
Karl

Hi Karl,

Thanks for the reply - can you please let me how I should change this
then? (linux newbie...)

Cheers
Mark