[mythtv-users] Unreliable PCTV 290e DVB-T2 NanoStick

Paul Gardiner lists at glidos.net
Fri Mar 29 09:57:30 UTC 2013

Well at least the stick isn't faulty or of a new type with
different chips: I tried it in the older working system and
it was fine. So I don't have to worry about sending it back.

I'm now suspicious that I am over-driving it. I'm still seeing
100% signal strength on some frequencies, even with a 12db
attenuator in line. I have a second one on order so perhaps
that will sort out the problem.

Failing that, I'll be doing a server swap fairly soon and that
will put me on the 3.7.10 kernel.

Thanks for all the help everyone. I'll report back results in
case it helps anyone else.

Cheers,
	Paul.