[mythtv-users] GORM, jodatime and MySQL

Andréas Kühne andreas at kuhne.se
Thu Mar 28 18:48:44 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I am using the jodatime plugin to store date created and last updated
in my domain models. I have a history model that stores all of the
objects that a user has looked at during the users current session.
When I was manually testing I found out that the datetime column type
in mysql does not store milliseconds, which is important for the
application as a whole. I checked in other places and found out that
mysql did not store datetime with microseconds before version 5.6.x,
which was interesting.

So I updated to 5.6.10 and still the datetime instances do not have
any microseconds. I am now wondering if this is an issue with GORM and
if there is something I can do to solve this?

Regards,

Andréas