[mythtv-users] Mythweb displays "No listings" when there are lots!!

Karl Dietz dekarl at spaetfruehstuecken.org
Wed Mar 27 19:10:58 UTC 2013

On 27.03.2013 19:25, Robin Gilks wrote:

>> On 03/26/2013 10:14 PM, Robin Gilks wrote:
>>> We now have a shopping channel here in New Zealand - whoppie do!!
>>>
>>> The schedule information I derive from the mheg data has items lasting 5
>>> Anyone a clue as to what is going on?

> Having said all this and checking again this morning, the schedule info
> has appeared in mythweb. No idea why is should have said No Listings in
> the first place as the xmltv file used by the grabber looked OK

some ideas.

I vaguely remember seeing similar effects with DVB-EIT data where a
stations transmitted 12 hour shows of "no guide" or similar and later
replaced it with proper data. But somehow both ended up in the guide,
the big blocks hiding the small blocks. In the list view you would see
long programs with "no listings" as title.

As you mention MHEG 5 you are using one of the external guide
collectors that turn that into xmltv. Have you turned EIT collection
off in MythTV, too? Maybe both guide sources are fighting over the
guide. I'm running a mixed xmltv/eit video source and sometimes ended
up with a channel with two guides.

Have you lately switched from EIT to XMLTV? Maybe the old guide did not
get cleaned out properly.

Regards,
Karl