[mythtv-users] Blank Zero Length Recording - Oh how I miss you.......

boehm100 at comcast.net boehm100 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 26 05:38:20 UTC 2013

Hi,

Yep I actually miss blank zero length recordings.  Why?  I new what they were.  They notified me when Comcast got frisky and suffles the channel line up for no apparent reason.  Now I get no notification other than my show go MISSING Missing missing.  I don't tend to monitor my up coming recordings close enough to notice things go missing until a quarter of the series has passes.  Major bummer!!

Is there notification that I'm not seeing?  An email address field I forgot to enter?  Pop up warnings I disabled?

Thanks,
Jon