[mythtv-users] Intel NUC?

Tom Bongiorno two.bits.11 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 02:11:17 UTC 2013

On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 10:17 PM, Evuraan <evuraan at gmail.com> wrote:

> > if you are looking to spend between 2 and 3 hundred why not the
> >
> a dc5750 from ebay for ~$70, and a GT430 or so for ~$30.

I assume he wants small and quiet.  If you are not apposed to used and are
patient, I have bought my last three ZBOX ID11 with ION2 for ~$125 on eBay
with memory and storage.  I have found that mine are very quiet when well
ventilated, but in a closed cabinet they will get loud and HOT!  I also
have five IONITX-C-U frontends in M350 cases in the bedrooms.  They are
small and you can't get any quieter than silent!